After publishing the presentation, then you can start to present it. Check out the present interface below:
(1) Thumbnail: click to show all the thumbnails of presentation.
(2) Auto Play: click to start or stop playing the presentation automatically.
(3) Share: click to share copy online address, embed code of presentation, and share to social media with ease. You can customize share setting before publishing.
(4) About: click to show more information about presentation and author. You can customize share setting before publishing.
(5) Home: click to show all objects of presentation.
(6) Show/Hide Annotation Toolbar: click to make annotation toolbar show or hide. And you can add annotation such as rectangle, ellipse, line, dashed, arrow and more on presentation.